KSAT’s services provide actionable information to monitor onshore infrastructure across the lifecycle of an engineering project, from site planning to remediation.
Such data and analysis can support pre-FEED and FEED activities.
Onshore pipelines and other high-value infrastructure can be vulnerable to a range of risks, both manmade and natural. KSAT’s onshore monitoring services provide optional time critical and operational monitoring of those assets to better manage those risks and improve decision making.
Key Facts About KSAT’s Onshore Pipeline and Infrastructure Monitoring Service.
- Monitoring for evidence of natural hazard such as landslides, moving sand dunes, environmental encroachment and natural disasters/events (such as floods and fires).
- Discovering evidence of human interference and encroachments onto pipeline right of way (RoW) by detecting, for example, night-time lights, vehicle movement, change detection and land clearance etc.
- Alerting of potential leakages or other damages
- Support for mitigation operations when incidents do accur
- A tailored solution designed to meet the individual needs and requirements in the specific geographic area of interest, including optimal data source(s), cadence and analysis potential
The Service is ideal for:
Gaining oversight of surveying activities and optimised access routes/site planning.
Those responsible for managing and reducing risks to pipelines and infrastructure in remote locations, both manmade and natural.
Those responsible for incidence management, crisis response and post-event remediation.